This is a must have in all households. Plus I keep one in my purse for pubic restroom for when nature calls and you don’t want to stink up the entire bathroom stall (especially at the gym!) This spray is so super easy to make and it really works.
What you will need:
- 2oz empty spray bottle (like this one)
- distilled water
- 1/2 tsp witch hazel or rubbing alcohol
- 1/2 tsp vegetable glycerin
- essential oils of your choice
- Add witch hazel (or rubbing alcohol) and the vegetable glycerin to the bottle
- Then add enough distilled water to almost fill the bottle
- Add in 20-30 drops of essential oils (I used 10 lavender, 10 bergamot and 10 orange)
Shake the bottle and you’re ready to go. Spray 4-5 sprays in the toilet BEFORE you go. Flush as normal. You can customize the scent to your own preference.
This costs about $.50 to make. The original Poo pourri costs $9.95 for a 2 oz bottle. That’s a 20-fold price difference. Make it at home and save yourself some money 🙂 I would love to hear your favorite essential oil combinations.
Thanks for reading 🙂